Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
La meva bio
Ermengol encara no ha omplert la seva experiència
Additio is a revolutionary, easy-to-use gradebook for teachers that allows you to conveniently manage the day-to-day of your classes, with all the benefits of a tablet and without the need of an Internet connection. It allows you to create multiple grade books, easily calculate average marks, manage student attendance and plan each class on a daily or weekly basis. Key Features:
-Robust grade book with multiple tabs, columns and an infinite number of students -Average marks calculation and student marks management with simple formulae -Student files and photos, and email communications with their parents -Class diary: planning, follow-up and management of your groups’ day-to-day -Appealing display of each day’s schedule right at the application’s start-up -Calendar to plan your teaching activities and combine it with your personal tasks -Backup copies in the cloud -Password protection -Useful tool to take notes or add comments -Student import through files compatible with Excel (CSV) -Data export to Excel (CSV) -Student reporting in Word (RTF) including their marks, attendance, personal information, etc. -Class diary export in Word (RTF) format -Highly customizable: calendars configuration, mark types, different colours by group, holidays, etc.
It’s as easy to use as pen and paper! Once you’ve started organizing your day-to-day with Additio, you’ll wonder how you could manage without it before.
Additio has been created by a team 100% dedicated to making new and free updates. We would love to know how we can help you in your daily teaching activities. We’d love to know how we can make your daily work even easier, so get in touch via our forum or through our Twitter account @additioapp :)
This app is compatible with TABLETS Android 4.0 (or superior). The app does NOT work on phones
The Save to Google Drive Chrome extension helps you save web content or browser screenshots to your Google Drive.
* Adds a browser action to save the current page.
* Adds a right-click context menu to save hyperlinks and media.
* Configurable through an options page.
This extension allow you to save web content directly to Google Drive through a browser action or context menu. You can save documents, images, and HTML5 audio and video all by right clicking and selecting ´Save to Google Drive´. You can save the currently viewed page using the ´Save to Google Drive´ browser action. The directory location and format of saved HTML pages can be controlled with the extension´s options page (Choice of Entire image (default), Visible image, Raw HTML, MHTML, or Google Doc). You can automatically convert Microsoft Office files or comma separated files to Google Docs format.
After your content is saved, the progress dialog allows you to open the file, rename, or view the file in the Google Drive document list. From the document list, you can organize and share your new document.
To save a file:// URLs, or to enable in incognito mode, go to chrome://extensions/ and enable the associated checkbox.
Due to security restrictions, this extension cannot capture chrome:// pages or Chrome Web Store pages.
New in Version 2.1.1:
New in Version 2.1:
Authorization now requires you to be signed into Chrome. In order to save to a different Google Drive account, you must change Chrome profiles.
New in Version 2.0.1:
Bug fix for Authentication page redirecting to about:blank after clicking Accept.
New in Version 2:
* Uses OAuth2 authentication flow, so you will need to re-authenticate on first use
* Ability to choose destination folder (configured in Options page)
* Support for high devicePixelRatio (Chrome Pixel & Retina displays)
* Clicking saved folder name displays the newly uploaded file in the destination directory
* Options are stored in shared storage, so are synchronized across browsers if Chrome Sync is enabled.
CLASSROOM IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH A GOOGLE APPS FOR EDUCATION ACCOUNTUsing Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.